Business Design & Improvement
Effective and efficient organizational design impacts performance. Humanistic workplaces have long proven the connection between effective work processes, superior product delivery, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement. Structures, core business, people processes, and workflow must continually be redefined, understood, measured, and improved to meet the constantly changing demands of the competitive environment.
How Leadership Intelligence can help:
- Identify and define organizational structure, core processes, sponsorship, and process accountability.
- Facilitate organizational design, as well as process understanding and redesign.
- Facilitate problem resolution and creative interventions.
- Establish organization and process performance metrics, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Develop and coach quality improvement team members so processes remain agile and responsive to organizational learning.
Personal Style Indicator (PSI)
Would you like a clear way to assess your client’s style and behavioral tendencies? The Personal Style Indicator (PSI) is a powerful communication and learning tool. Discover your client’s personality and how it “fits” in the world around him or her. Determine your clients’ behaviors around tasks so you can be more effective in your work together.