Leadership Intelligence is a community of experts who deliver customized consulting, coaching and learning solutions to a diverse clientele. By sharing our experience, our expertise, and our skills, we aim to help private, not-for-profit, and public sector organizations achieve their full potential by developing effective, compassionate leaders, empowering teams and encouraging their staff, and creating sound and sustainable strategy.
Leadership Intelligence is more than a group of disparate professionals; we are a team. Each contributor is fully credentialed and has extensive experience and expertise in their focus area. Rather than hoping you will get a coach or consultant who can help, you are assured that you will be partnered with a professional or team who truly understands your needs and is committed, and capable, of delivering creative, effective solutions.
We specialize in change management, organizational development issues, board and executive effectiveness, strategic planning and implementation, strategic human resource management, organizational intelligence and wellness, leader and team development and coaching, emotional intelligence, business design and improvement, and facilitation. We offer education, coaching, and consulting services that are customized to meet clients’ unique needs. We invite you to explore how these solutions could work to bring your business greater success and your life greater fulfillment.
Our deep and multifaceted network ensures that you have easy access to the best thinkers in your area, and that they in turn have access to the best thinkers in other areas and specialties. We stretch each other as a Community, ensuring you have the full force of the network behind you at all times.
Why Choose Leadership Intelligence?
Our passion is people, Our purpose is performance.
For over 10 years Leadership Intelligence has been helping organizations achieve strategic outcomes and sustain performance, enhance their leadership capability and expand their employee accountability for measured results.
Leadership Intelligence is small enough to be flexible, and big enough to support mission-critical change initiatives that require broad expertise and deep experience. A relationship begins with a conversation. A partnership begins with a “discovery session” between key members of your organization and ours. Clients have found these sessions beneficial-providing a unique opportunity to discuss issues and explore creative solutions.
Our certified consultants and coaches are pragmatic, seasoned professionals with executive and operational expertise who have the skills and wisdom to take on your toughest organizational challenges. All members of the Leadership Intelligence Community have earned and maintain their respective designations as a way of demonstrating their long-term commitment to their profession.
Leadership Intelligence was founded in 2001 and our senior practitioners are respected leaders in the ﬁelds of management consulting, executive , leadership and team education, development and coaching. Together, they bring wisdom, know-how and practical experience in helping executives create organizational, team, and individual eﬀectiveness for private and public sector clients. To meet the growing demand for our services, Leadership Intelligence partners with a community of expert consulting associates, educators and coaches whose talents are aligned with Leadership Intelligence’s core values and service oﬀerings.
Our consulting associates, educators and coaches are located throughout Ontario (GTA, Kingston, London, Burlington, Ottawa, Orillia, and Barrie) and British Columbia (Vancouver, Victoria).
Past Clients have included:
Leadership Intelligence is a Vendor of Record for the Ontario Government in the areas of General Management Consulting, Learning and Training, Executive and Leadership Coaching as well as Emotional Intelligence Assessment Administration. Our clients come from all sectors of Canada’s economy and currently Leadership Intelligence is/has engaged with the following OPS Ministries:
- Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- Aboriginal Affairs
- Attorney General
- Auditor General
- Children and Youth Services
- Community and Social Services
- Community Safety and Correctional Services
- Economic Development and Trade
- Elections Ontario
- Government Services
- Health and Long Term Care
- Municipal Affairs and Housing
- Natural Resources
- Niagara Escarpment Commission
- Training, Colleges and Universities
- Public and Government Agencies – BC Pension Corporation, Canada Customs and Revenue Agency, CBC
- Health – St. Joseph’s Health Care, Hamilton Community Care Access Centre
- Municipalities – City of Fredericton, Simcoe County, City of Kitchener
- Education – Simon Fraser University, Ryerson University–Ted Rogers School of Management, Simcoe County District and Toronto District School Boards
Leadership Management Consulting, Executive/Leadership Development and Coaching Credentials Include:
- Certiﬁed Management Consultant (CMC/FCMC), Institute of Certiﬁed Management Consultants of Ontario and British Columbia (ICMCO and ICMCBC)
- Certiﬁed Human Resource Professional (CHRP), Human Resources Professional Association of Ontario (HRPAO) and British Columbia Human Resource Management Association (BCHRMA)
- Associate, Professional and Master Certiﬁed Coaches (ACC, PCC, MCC), International Coach Federation
- Career Management Fellow (CMF), Institute of Career Certification International (ICCI)
- Certifications and Practitioners of Emotional Intelligence, Personal Style, Value, Preference, Leadership and Management, Multi-Rater (360) Assessments Certifications as Leadership Practitioner and Master Trainer
- Advance practice coaching expertise including: Shadow, In-Situ, Team & Human Dynamics Coaching