Our Coaches are executive, leadership, team or career coach specialists, with consulting expertise in organizational and professional development, team development, strategic and operational planning, change management, performance, mediation, human resources and leadership development.
They are successful executives in their own right and have had distinguished careers in a wide variety of industries, government agencies, not-for-profits, academic institutions, large multi-national and national corporations, international associations, and entrepreneurial organizations. They encourage clients to explore in a deeper way their thoughts, emotions, actions and reactions as a way of creating the best solution.
At times, Leadership Intelligence’s coaching may utilize comprehensive assessments and provide our clients with a stepping off point for personal learning and development. Assessment data provides an objective lens to help clients efficiently integrate individual objectives with the organization’s key priorities and strategies.
Our Coaching Credentials
Leadership Intelligence is a passionate advocate of ethical, effective coaching. Our coaches are:
- Associate, Professional and Master Certiﬁed Coach (ACC, PCC, MCC), International Coach Federation
- Certified Team Coach
- Certiﬁed Leadership Practitioner and Master Trainers
- Have attended an International Coach Federation (ICF) recognized institution
- Maintain active coaching practices with executives and leaders
In addition, Leadership Intelligence Coaches offers 360° or multi-rater assessments, as well as other diagnostic tools to help raise self-awareness and assist clients as they set the foundation for creating a meaningful and targeted individual development plan (IDP). Leadership Intelligence uses assessments as a way of opening up the client, increasing self-awareness, and learning. Assessments are never used to judge or evaluate. The coach partners with their clients to develop ‘real-time’, on the job action learning experiences designed to hone their leadership capability, capacity and confidence .
Listed below are a few of the assessments most commonly selected by our clients:
- A variety of Emotional Intelligence assessments including: Multi Health Systems EQi2.0 and EQi2.0 360°, Bar-On EQi and ESSI – EQ Map®
- Winslow Personality Dynamics Profile©
- CGRI – Personal Styles Indicator© and Suite including Values Indicator
- CoachWorks Legacy Leadership® 5 Best Practices of Leaders – self and multi-rater assessment
- Human Synergistics – suite of assessments (leadership, management, group)
- Myers-Briggs MBTI
- Strong Interest Inventory
- Career Leaders Business Interest Inventory
- Clifton Stengthsfinder
- Rhodes’ Thinking Intentions Profile™ (TIP)
- The Leadership Circle® Profile 360
- Values OnLine
- Custom designed 360° / multi-rater feedback structured interview process or via an on-line process
To ensure proper use and interpretation of results, Leadership Intelligence has engaged an assessment specialist, and members have completed certification in, and remain current on, all assessments they use in their practice.